Empowered servants boldly reaching the community with Christ's love.
Love - Prayer - Faith/Faithfulness
Meet Pastor Craig L. Adams!!! We have a wonderful Pastor, Rev. Craig L. Adams. Craig is a godly Bible based preacher and teacher. The roots of his faith are evangelical, revivalistic and rooted in the holiness streams of the Wesleyan tradition. You can find out more aout him on our staff page. Pastor Craig will be available on Mondays at Lucy's Cafe on Plainfield Ave. He will be doing sermon planning and preparation but invites anyone who wants to stop by and get acquainted, to do so. He will be there from 7:30 am ‘til approximately 10:30/11:00 am.. And,we would love for you to join us for worship on Sunday morning!!!
Sermon Video - A video of each worship service is now available on Northlawn UMC Facebook page.
- Mens Bible Study Lead by Rev. Craig L. Adams. Wednesdays at 7:00 pm. The Gospel of Mark.
- Women's Study - Tuesday mornings at 10 am. We are starting a new study entitled Questions God Asks. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join us!!!
- Bell Choir - Starts again in September. They meet Wednesday evenings at 6 pm. No experience necessary. We'll teach you how to play! Stop by to join.
- Silver Senior's Monthly Lunch - The first Wednesday of the month at 11:00 am. Sign up using the contact us for so we're sure to save a space for you! Everyone is welcome! We love new faces. Questions: Contact Us.
- Native American Elders Program (Not meeting over the summer months) - The Native American Elders Program supports and empowers Native American Elders in the Greater Grand Rapids area is seeking teams of three volunteers each to help with lunch preparation, serving, and clean up. Volunteer teams once each month on Tuesday or Thursday. Volunteers are needed from 9am to 1:30pm at Northlawn UMC in GR. Questions, need more info? Please contact Holly Downer 616.552.3392 or Holly@GRMetroMinistry.org.
- AND .... see our newsletter here.