Northlawn United Methodist Church has reopened the doors of our church for in-person Sunday worship while we continue to offer online worship as well.
While we are excited to see you again, safety for our church family and community remains our biggest priority. So, if you are in any of the at-risk categories, are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, or simply feel uncomfortable worshiping in-person at this time, we encourage you to stay home. We will continue to stream our services on Facebook or you can find them afterward on our Messages page, allowing us to join together virtually as one church.
To maintain the health and safety of our congregation and guests, our in-person worship service is limited to a certain number of attendees. If you would like to join in worship, please RSVP each individual that plans to attend. You will need to RSVP for each Sunday service; links for each Sunday service are below.
Please follow these simple in-person guidelines to keep all protected from COVID-19 while we are worshipping together.
- Masks are required at all times inside of the building.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizer throughout the building.
- Every other pew will be used, with ample spacing in between households.
- No hugs or handshakes (we'll get there! Just not yet...)
- If you or anyone in your household are feeling ill, please stay home.